Listen to this episode by clicking the Play Button above.
The Standing Rock Sioux Water Protectors were heinously attacked in the night by an overwhelming show of force, including water cannons being used in sub-freezing temperatures, concussion grenades, dozens of tear gas canisters and – so called “non-lethal” – rubber bullets.
This was an unprovoked attack upon unarmed, peacefully gathered people, on their own land, by militarized police forces, on behalf of a corporation.
We will discuss what happened, and the aftermath, as well.
We will also discuss what we had originally planned to cover on the show – how to protect yourself as an empath in a world that has gone insane.
These things, and more, will be on this LIVE episode of Open Eyes.
PLEASE join in, and share this with your friends. You WILL NOT HEAR about the Standing Rock issue on the mainstream media.
CONTACTS TO HELP STANDING ROCK –
Supplies list and where to send: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
++++ Contact ALL of these:
1) White House comment line: 202.456.1111 or 202-456-1414
2) White House Situation Room 202-456-9431
3) Army Corp of Engineers Chief of Public Affairs 202-761-0014
4) Army Corp of Engineers Main Number 202-761-0011
5) Army Corps of Engineers and tell them to rescind the permit for the Dakota
Access Pipeline. (202) 761-5903
6) Dept of Justice comment line 202-353-1555
7) Dept of Justice switchboard 202-514-2000
8) National Guard Public Affairs 701-333-2006
9) ND Governor Jack Dalrymple 701-328-2200
10) Sheriff’s office in charge of the police on site 701-667-3330
ND Attorney General. 701-328-4726 Object to the illegal sale of farmland to a corporation
11) Call or email Congress and Senate https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials
12) A) Tell execs of Energy Transfer Partners to stop the pipeline
Lee Hanse, EVP Lee.Hanse@energtytransfer.com
12) B) Glenn Emery, VP (210) 403-6762 Glenn.Emery@energytransfer.com
12) C) Michael (Cliff) Waters, Lead Analyst (713) 989-2404
12) D) Energy Transfer Partners office 214-981-0700
13) Contact those that sent militarized police…
+ Contact UN Human rights council http://ohchr.org/en/hrbodies/hrc/pages/hrcindex.aspx
+ Contact UN Special Rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples http://ohchr.org/EN/Issues/IPeoples/SRIndigenousPeoples/Pages/SRIPeoplesIndex.aspx
Android App: http://amzn.to/1HSx8hE
ALL of these places have the live stream playing 24/7. Come on in and join us!
YouTube channel: Open Eyes Network YouTube Channel
Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+OpenEyesNetwork
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976: Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
We typically report all viewpoints on each topic. This often requires us to use copyrighted material in our videos and information. This use may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is made available on a no charge basis for educational and discussion purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in U.S. federal law 17 USC § 107.
Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/.