Listen to this episode by clicking the Play Button above.
It is a SPECIAL LIVE EPISODE of Open Eyes! Ryan Gable of The Secret Teachings AND Joe Long of Brothers At Arms will be joining in to discuss the esoteric and darkly occult symbolism of the Baltimore Riots and the way that it all ties in to the cycle of history.
Join us starting at 7PM Eastern Time / 6PM Central Time.
Android App: http://amzn.to/1HSx8hE
ALL of these places have the live stream playing 24/7. Come on in and join us!
The following are the show notes used to record this episode. They are here for your reference and convenience.
Numbers – 4, 40 (which is 4… 4+0=4), 8, 11 (which can also be 2.. 1+1=2 but 11 is such significant on its own)
(1) April (4 th month),
(2) 4 soldiers killed in the civil war (see next number),
(1) Number of troopers, and additional troops, sent to helpa source;
(2) During the Civil War, 4 soldiers were killed and 36 were wounded during a riot, making 4+36=40source;
(3) Unneeded mention of distance from Baltimore to the Capital ‘Schools were closed on Tuesday in the city of 620,000 people, 40 miles (64 km) from the nation’s capital.’ –source
(1) Eight pointed star within a square, with a circle in the middle for the Mondawmin Mall. See Logo displayed:–Mall Link
(2) On Numbers – 40-(3) is mentioned 620,000 people (6+2=8)
(3) The year equals eight (2+0+1+5=8)
(2)The last time the national guard was at Baltimore was in 1968 following King’s assassination (2015-1968=47 4+7=11)
Colors – Brown, Gray, Orange/Yellow, Black
(1)SUN (Baltimore SUN),
(1)Gwynns Falls Parkway (major center of fighting and near the mall) (Gwyn ap Nudd is a Welsh myth. Figure, the king of the ‘fair folk’ and ruler of the ‘Otherworld’, and described as a warrior with a “BLACKened face”sourceSee ‘Other Synchronicities’ for more about Gwyn ap Nudd.
(2) Raven, which is a black bird. The Baltimore Ravens is the football team –source
Black AND yellow –
(1) Oriole bird (black and yellow). The Baltimore Orioles is the baseball team –source
(2) Black-eyed Susan. Maryland’s state flower, which is a yellow flower with a blackened center, and it traditionally symbolizes “Justice” (no justice, no peace?) –source
Play on words/letters and/or frequent letters/words/phrases – Baltane (BAL, Baal, Bol, etc), Sun, Mary
BAL – BALtimore,WBAL-TV 11(news station)
Sun – Baltimore SUN (newspaper)
Mary – MARYland, Gilmore (see Other Synchronicities),
Interesting buildings, streets, and other landmarks
Enoch Pratt (Library and Mansion)
Gwynns Fall Parkway (see Colors and Other Synchronicities for more info)
9/11 stuff – Baltimore World Trade Center,
May Day synchronicity – “After the intervention of Arthur, Gwyn and Gwythr agreed to fight for Creiddylad everyMay Dayuntil Judgement Day. The warrior who was victorious on this final day would at last take the maiden. This fight probably representedthe contest between summer and winterand is a variant of the Holly King myth.According to Culhwch and Olwen, Gwyn was “placed over the brood of devils inAnnwn, lest they should destroy the present race” –source
Interesting Articles :
Baltimore Mom Beats Son Suspected Of Rioting– though I do commend the mom for this, what is interesting to me is that this is a highlighted story of a MOM (MA, Mary-land, etc) dressed in YELLOW (like the sun). I am sure she is not the only parent, nor person at all, trying to calm down these people… the fact that a Yellow MA beating her SUN for rioting is headline news instead of REAL information….
Justice and Peace – the rant used in Michael Brown and what happened afterwards, “No Justice, No Peace”, was used in this article and even properly correlated for us:Baltimore Riotsas
‘The service was more than a celebration of Mr. Gray’s short life; it was a call for peace and justice — and for residents of Baltimore to help lead the nationwide movement for better police treatment of black men that emerged last August after the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo .’
riotsreads ‘A lawyer for Gray’s family, Mary Koch’ MARY was their lawyer.
Mayors name is Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
Stephanie or Stefanie is a female name that comes from theGreekname Στέφανος (Stefanos) meaning “crown”
As far as Blake is concerned…
The derivation is from either or both the pre 7th Century adjective “blac” which does translate as “black”, and means black haired or dark complexion, and may have referred to the native Olde English (the Celts), or the almost similar “blaac” meaning white or fair haired or fair complexion, which possibly referred to the invaders from east, the Jutes, Angles and Saxons.
the guy holding the woman posted on Facebook that picture and he claimed the woman was instigating the protests, he called her an agitator; but watching other videos you can see that same woman trying to calm down the mob and later on recovering her stolen purse from a black guy. The picture of her recovering her purse was posted by another woman on Twitter claiming it was the woman the one stealing a bag from the black guy. Both the guy and the woman on Twitter work for the same company, called City Paper, a photo editor of which, J.M.Giordano, was allegedly beaten up by two police officers in that same protest in Baltimore, he even posted the video. So yes, this is somehow staged.
@notrivia & @truthpunch are the “journalists” who have provided the narrative for this story.
Freddy Grey’s Arrest Record…
- March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
- January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
- January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
- December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
- December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
- January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
- September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
- April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
- July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
- March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
- February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
- August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
- August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
Names of police officers involved…